אלהים לנו מחסה
ועז עזרה בצרות נמצא מאד
a home, support and advocacy for refugees
The Toronto Waterfront Marathon Charity Challenge will be on Saturday, October 16, 2021
2021 Scotiabank Charity Challenge Participant Registration Guide
1. Go to https://raceroster.com/48139?aff=2QL4Z
2. Under Charity & Community, select Scotiabank Community Challenge
3. On the left hand-side, click on the red “Register” bar. Note: If you have previously participated in a Canada Running Series event then you will already have an account. You can log in using your email and the password you had created before.
4. Click on ‘RACE ROSTER – CANADIAN RUNNER REGISTRATION
5. Click ‘Register’ on the left hand tool bar.
6. Create a Race Roster Account by entering your e-mail and creating a password. Note: If you have previously participated in a Canada Running Series.
7. Select Event distance. You can choose to do a full marathon run, a marathon walk, half marathon run, 5 km run or walk or 5km run with a baby stroller.
8. Complete your registration information (name, address, etc.). You must complete all the fields that have a *.
9. You must check off ‘Yes’ under Registration Policies.
10. Complete Additional Questions. Select ‘Yes’ if participating in a Recreational Wheelchair. Note: the question about Corral Time refers to your starting point, based on how soon you expect to finish your run or walk.
11. Swag & Merchandise fields are optional.
12. Select the size of your Casual Shirt that is included in your registration for free.
13. SKIP the ‘Enter Promo Code’ field. THE CHARITY PIN CODE DOES NOT GO HERE. IT CAN BE ENTERED AT A LATER TIME IN THE SCOTIABANK CHARITY CHALLENGE SECTION.
14. Select CONTINUE to WAIVER and additional terms
15. On the Wavier screen, please check the box beside ‘I Agree to Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Waiver – Release Waiver And Indemnity. Select CONTINUE.
16. Scotiabank Employee Verification section – Respond to ‘Are you a Scotiabank Employee?’ Note: If you are a Scotiabank Employee, you must select yes to participate in the Employee Program, and to receive the associated program benefits.
17. Scotiabank Charity Challenge section - select ‘Yes’ to the question ‘Do you want to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge as a fundraiser or make a donation?
18. Choose a Charity - Select the Charity you would like to support from the drop down menu.
19. Once a charity has been selected, you can enter your discount Charity Pin Code.
Marathon or Half Marathon ($80): M19ADAMHOUSE
5k ($40): 5K19ADAMHOUSE
5k with Stroller ($45): 5ST19ADAMHOUSE
20. To create a fundraising account while registering, select ‘Create a Scotiabank Charity Challenge Fundraising Account (via Artez). Create a username and password and enter a fundraising goal.
21. To make a donation during registration, enter the donation amount in the ‘Donation’ section at the bottom of this page. **Please note that the donation will be processed separately via Artez. There will be 2 separate charges on your credit card – Race Registration (Race Roster) and Donation (Canada Running Series). If you do not wish to make a donation during registration, skip this step.
22. Select ‘Continue to Payment’. Verify Order details (on the right hand side of the screen).
24. Complete payment information and submit order
25. Transfer over to your Personal Online Fundraising Account - Click on your Charity’s name in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge window.
Result: You will receive two confirmation emails *SAVE BOTH EMAILS! • Race Registration from Race Roster • Charity Fundraising Registration from your Charit